Starting this Sunday, we will worship inside. Here are some details:
† 8:45am Worship Service will be held in the Sanctuary
† 9:00am Worship Service will be held in the Family Life Center
† 11:00am Worship Service will be held in the Sanctuary
Some other details include:
1) We will be spaced apart, but family groups may sit together.
2) We are requiring masks to be worn at all times.
3) If you are sick or have been exposed to someone with Covid, please stay home – we will continue offering ONLINE Worship live at 9:00 a.m.
4) If you feel vulnerable because of an existing health condition or because of a loved one who is sick or vulnerable then ONLINE worship is recommended for now.
5) If you aren’t willing to wear a mask during worship, ONLINE Worship is live at 9:00 a.m.
6) We will have sanitation stations for you upon arrival and doors marked for entry and exit.
I look forward to the time together in our regular services and appreciate your continued prayers and support for our Church. These are challenging times and I continue to ask for you to support the leadership of the Transition team and Church Council as well as my leadership as your Pastor. Thank you in advance for allowing yourself to be led by others. Our leaders are each one committed to Christ and to Morris Chapel. At the end of the day, we are all Jesus-followers and we seek to honor the Lord in all that we do.
I look forward to our time in worship this Sunday.
Online streaming is also available at www.morrischapel.org (links are below)